Wannemacher Jensen Architects, Inc. is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator / Business Developer to join our collaborative and quick-paced team in Miami. This person will assist on statewide marketing efforts for our offices located in Miami, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Sarasota, and future locations. This role will be directly involved with business development and firm growth by building and maintaining relationships with local clients and industry partners, facilitating introductions, and bringing in business opportunities throughout the state of Florida. This person will also assist with marketing strategy development, press & PR, and company initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator / Business Developer is expected to be well rounded in the AEC industry and will work closely with Marketing Director, Senior Technical Staff, and Project Managers. We invest in our people and their professional development. Considered applicants must have:
- 2-4 years of professional work experience with a Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction).
- Ability to seek and track business opportunities for the firm
- Interest in researching and gathering information on potential clients and projects
- Think strategically to create and execute company visions
- Familiarity with social media and online presence, PR and press
- A level of familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, specifically) would be desired
- Must be self-driven, have careful attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in a team environment, often under strict deadline requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WJArchitects is a progressive award-winning design firm with Architecture/Interiors/Entertainment Lighting and a full construction management division and development division. Please see our website regarding the quality and diversity of our portfolio wjarc.com.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please do not apply if you do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
Please include salary expectations and availability. WJA provides health insurance, 401k with employer matching, competitive bonuses, and professional development.
Please submit PDFs of your cover letter, CV, references, and works samples to Amanda Wiegman firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com